Looking for a rustic camping experience surrounded by nature? Look no further. We have 10 campsites, all but one with 12' x 12' wooden platforms equipped with cables to attach your tent (don't forget your cords!). Four platforms are near the St. Lawrence River and five are located in the forest. We have Mountain Equipment Coop tents (for 4 occupants) that are available and assembled before your arrival when reserved.
Please note the following :
- Access to the campsite is on foot, no cars allowed (5 minute walk);
- Two wheelbarrows are at your disposal to carry your luggage;
- Bathrooms with running water are located in the welcome center and accessible from 9 am to 5 pm;
- Dry toilets are placed by the two main campsite areas and accessible 24/7;
- Campfires are only allowed in the designated area, a 5 minute walk from most campsites;
- Fresh water faucets are located near the campfire area;
- No showers on site.